Monday, November 21, 2011

D.C. Day 3 - Exploring

In the morning Nick and I went to the Art History Museum by ourselves. We knew the kids would be bored out of their minds so our friends were nice enough to watch them for a few hours. It was nice to spend some time by ourselves. Both of us really love art. Nick a lot more than me but my favorite are sculptures. I could look at them all day.




This was Nick's doing.

By the art history museum is the sculpture garden. This is a trip wrapped in metal. Kind of Neat.

Early afternoon we went back and got the kiddos and took them to some fun museums, The Natural History Museum and the Air and Space Museum. They were in Heaven! Both of them love animals, cars and airplanes.

Checking out the history of dinosaurs. :)

Daddy got to tell him all about them. So sweet.


Chubsters was having fun too. He did that from the stroller though so mom didn't lose her mind.



Pilot one day? Maybe.


Touring an old plane.

I really enjoy taking my kids on trips with me so they can learn and explore the world as well. I get so much joy from watching them take everything in. We had so much fun that day!

No comments: