Monday, November 21, 2011

Yes it has been 21 days!

I'm just going to catch you up a little on the hectic chaos that has been going on with the house. Our counter tops got put in a couple of weeks ago. I can't express how much I love each of them!Our painted island without being distressed. This is pre-faux painting on the cabinets in the back as well.

Yellow River granite....my fav!!

We got rid of our construction door and got our real front door. It was almost lost by the company but they found it thank goodness.

Our mantle before being painted and tiled.


Nick got hardware on the door.


Plumbing fixtures got put in!


Master sinks...they are one of my favorite things of our bathroom.

There is quite a bit more done now but pictures haven't been taken yet. As soon as I get pictures taken and an extra moment again I'll try and post. We are only about 3 weeks away from move in!! I'm getting so excited!

No comments: