Monday, November 21, 2011

D.C. Day 4 - The Capital

Day 4 we took the kids to the Museum of American History and the capital. The American History Museum was a lot neater than I thought it was going to be. It had all kinds of fun things for the kids. Cars, trains, trucks, boats and a cafeteria for mom and dad. :) I definitely recommend it if you have small kids.



He loves trains.


He got to sit on the bus which I don't believe he has ever done. He was thrilled!


My sweet boy just hanging out.


Of course he was trying to sneak under. He wanted to play in the cars so bad.


Loved the trains!!


He was very concerned about this man at first then he went up and shook his hand and started talking to him. Hilarious!


He was so good the whole time. I was so proud of him.





We sat at the pond a while because N loves to watch the ducks.


I love my boys so much!


Apples were his favorite this trip. I think he is all appled out though.



Dad had to throw mom in a picture.


He doesn't like to take pictures without someone in there with him.

We did a tour of the capital but I won't bore you with those pictures. A couple of funny things though. You watch a video before you go on the tour in a big theater. When the movie was over they turned the lights on and it was still really quite because everyone was waiting for instructions. Noah yells out, "Okay let's get out of here guys." Everyone got a good laugh out of that. Then as we did the tour you wear headphones so the guide doesn't have to yell. When the guy would say, "Can you hear me?" N would yell at him, "Yes!" Anytime he said anything he would yell it. It was really quite a fun experience for touring the capital. :)

No comments: