Saturday, October 15, 2011

WW Day is moving

What's Up Wednesday's aren't going to work out so well. The middle of the week gets too busy, so I'll let you know when I find a day that works better. As for now, it will come randomly.

On to the good stuff! It was a good week as far as visible progress. The stone on the out of the house is pretty much done! So now the outside of the house is done except the yard of course. I love the way it turned out especially since the husband pretty much picked it all. Good Job Nick! :)


The walls are slowly being built up as well to cover the cement.



The doors got put in and are...well...doors. I guess that's fun right. It would be kind of awkward without them.


This is how all of them look. Downstairs are taller though.


The cabinets got there! LOVE! I am so excited about them. Here is the Kitchen...

The island has a booth on the back of it. Thanks to a wonderful friend for pinning it for me on Pinterest because it is one of my favorite parts of the house. Now I need to find the perfect kitchen table. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.


Boys bathroom. The bottom right drawer pulls out and is a step stool. No more stools in the way!!

Master Vanity


Laundry...I used to have a pull-out ironing board but it was $200 bucks so I took it out. :( One day though.

They also started the trim.


Game room built in toy boxes. There are 3 across there.


Window and base trim.

Stair trim. I thought I would throw a stair one in there since I haven't gotten it in yet.


Lastly, the tile came! So excited!! I just hope it all comes together as well as it looked in my head. :) It is thrilling to see the interior of the house finally take shape. It is all my work and the time spent going from store to store with children in tow that is seen. Of course there will be things that I'm not happy with, but for the most part I think it will be awesome. This was a fun week for me!


Guest bath. It turned out how I hoped. You can't see it in the picture but the deco is sparkly. LOVE!


Boys bath. I couldn't get a great picture because I couldn't walk on the floor yet. It's not anything special though. Great for boys. :)


They mud-set everything and are ready to finish up the floors and master shower. I am SO excited!

Sorry it is such a long post. I thought about separating them out but I just have to put it out there when I have time these days.

1 comment:

Lizzy Jones said...

I absolutely love it! Great job steph and nick! Can't wait to come and help!