Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What's Up Wednesday!

I'm going to start a What's Up Wednesday! That's the day I'll tell you what has been going on with the house building and update you with pictures. The other days I will reserve for crafts being done or family posts. So, on to the WUW!

This week has been a busy but progressive week. On the outside of the house the stucco base is up, the windows are in and the shingles are on. On the interior the foam insulation got sprayed in then the sheet rock got thrown up. They finished taping and floating yesterday. If you have never seen them put up the foam insulation that is really cool to watch. I didn't watch long though because I felt like I was in the way. The sheet rocking is fun too because they walk around on those large stilts. They are really good at it!! I have to admit though, I secretively laughed to myself as I pictured one of them falling. None actually fell though...thank goodness!
I love our kitchen and living room ceilings


Kitchen sheet rocked


Living room sheet rocked


Stucco base and a sample of the stucco color. That will not be the color!


Noah wanted to take a picture but then I get this look. It's on the front porch and don't judge my ugly face!


It is coming along!!

No comments: