Friday, September 16, 2011

House Update

So, I haven't updated about the house lately because it hasn't been anything fun really. But these past couple of weeks we got the windows in, the electric work done, the HVAC in, the front porch ceiling done, and a few decorative post up on the front. I met a city inspector for the first time this week and that was SCARY! I don't know what it is about them that makes them that way but I felt stupid and he didn't even really do anything to make me feel that way. I got through it though (with kids in tow) and the house got through city inspections this week too!! Yay!

I have been busy choosing plumbing fixtures, granite, cabinets, and tile. This next week I have to get moving on light fixtures. :( That doesn't sound very exciting to me right now. I did finish my granite selects today though and I am SUPER excited about the kitchen and master bath tops! I can't wait to show y'all when they get in, but that won't be for a few weeks. :) I'll go ahead and give you a peak at the sample of the kitchen though.

This is Uba Tuba and it will go on our wall cabinets.

This is Yellow River and it will go on our Island/Booth.

Our windows that N picked out and ordered and I love


Front Porch ceiling which N also picked

This next week stucco will go up and hopefully we will get insulation in. We might even get to sheet rock! Enjoy your week.

No comments: