Friday, September 9, 2011

Milk and Cookies Anyone?

Last week we had Brock's birthday party, so I spent the week on his big present. That will come soon because I haven't quite finished it. It was a small family party but still lots of fun. I did cookies and milk (Brock's Fav) and of course pizza. We just swam and ate and ate and swam. The kids loved it! We had chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, m&m (thanks Liz), oreo, and snickerdoodle cookies with chocolate, strawberry and regular milk. I did family party favors which were cookies in a jar and then gave them take-out boxes for everyone to take home cookies. Isn't the house in the background gorgeous? It's for sale if you want to buy it. No, it's not our house.
Please ignore the ugly cake...i didn't spend a lot of time on it obviously.

Doesn't that strawberry milk look delicious!

Now I gave you a preview of B's cake smash pictures last time. Here is a few more. I love them so much!! My sister is a photographer and she did such an amazing job. You can check out some of her work and like her page here. If you are in the area give her a call to get your pictures taken!


Look at my big muscles!

No comments: