Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Start-over

So, since it has been SO long since I last posted I'm going to keep my same blog but just start from where we are now. Noah just turned 3 in May. He is the sweetest thing ever but also has lots of energy. His smile and laugh can definitely brighten your day. Brock is 10 months and will turn 1 in August. He is very independent and wants to seem like he can handle anything on his own but secretly he is quite the momma's boy.

I wanted to start this up again because there is a lot going on in our lives right now and I don't want to forget. The main source of my desire to begin blogging again is that we are about to start building our first house. It's will be our 2nd one to own but the first one we just moved into and didn't design anything. This one we are designing EVERYTHING and I am beyond excited.

We have had our lot for almost a year now but we just sold our other home in June and we refused to have 2 mortgages or rent out so now we are suffering a down-sized apartment until the house is done. It is definitely something that I am more than willing to suffer through for 6 months. I think I could suffer through a lot more if it means moving into something wonderful after.

I will be posting weekly updates (if not more) on the progress of the house. I will also be posting ideas and would love some feedback from everyone. You will definitely be getting family posts too so please keep checking in for new updates!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I can't believe you have another one! Congrats! Your boys are so handsome!