Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas

Wow!! It has been a long time since I have blogged! I won't play catch up for now but I'll start with our Christmas break.

We got to go to Atlanta this year for Christmas. Georgia is so nice and I just love going! We took a short trip to Charleston, SC as well. There is so much history in that place that it is unbelievable. We saw lots of the southern homes (which I would love to live in) and Fort Sumter. I love the hearing the stories of what happened at Fort Sumter. If any of you have a chance to go I would really suggest going.

Noah REALLY enjoyed all the attention he got! He got lots of great toys and even more love. Nick got some boy time which he needed greatly and I did lots of fun cooking. I was really enjoying cooking while I was there! That has happened since we got home. :) It's just not the same when people don't get excited about your cooking. I also got lots of girl time which was also greatly needed.

Nick bought me a trip to Europe for Christmas! YAY! We get to go without Noah as well. :) It will be sad but less stressful without him. Nick's mom is kind enough to keep him. Nick got 2 AWESOME suits for $100. Yes, that was my big gift. HA! It was a steal though. Noah got a horse from his grandparents, which he loved!

We went bowling on Christmas day which is a tradition when we go. Of course Nick thought he was going to kill me cause he always does. I got lucky that day though! I beat him 2 out of 2 times. :) It was a super fun trip! We can't wait to go back!!

We got home Sunday night. Noah and I unpacked then repacked to head for Gilmer the next morning. We spent a few days there visiting Grammie and Pops and great grandparents. Needless to say Noah was quite spoiled by the time all vacations were over. I got to do some relaxing while I was there which was the best part of all. :) Mom, Dad, Reagan, and Riley then came down here to San Antonio for New Year's.

We spent New Year's Eve at the Fernandes' popping fireworks and enjoying great company. Then New Year's day Britni cooked us a great lunch. We played outside then went down to the River Walk. They have great decoration at the River Walk during the holidays. We loved having everyone here! It was a great Holiday Season this year! I hope all holidays are this great. :)








Bug eyes!
















































































5 comments:

britni said...

Oh..I am so glad I got my Noah fix yesterday even though both boys weren't in their best of moods. He is such a handsome boy! I am so glad you guys got to visit Charleston...MY FAVORITE CITY EVER! So cute uh? Yes..I too want a house there. So glad you had a great Christmas. We love you guys!

The Bailey's said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures! I loved all of them! The Bailey's

The Bailey's said...

The Bailey's are awesome parents to you guys! I accidentally posted before i finished!

angie jones said...

Hey, you didn't write the last two posts...I did from my house. that's wierd!

The Bailey's said...

yeah...that weirded me out too. :)