Friday, July 15, 2011

Oops

Today we spent a beautiful fun afternoon at the lake. The kids had a great time and the water was perfect and clean. We got home this afternoon and as the day progressed Noah's skin got more and more red. Yikes! I have to blame it on that stupid spray-on sunscreen. This is his first sunburn and this is my first time to use only the spray-on. I usually apply the rub on first and then apply the spray-on throughout the day. Big Mistake!! I know a lot of people love it but after today I think we can no longer be friends.










Poor Brock even got burned under his eyes














Look at that tan line

2 comments:

Christine Peterson said...

I'm so glad your blogging again! Your boys are sooo cute! Good to know about the spray on sunscreen!

Paige said...

Hey another problem with spray on sunscreen is that the can will still spray air even if there is no sunscreen left inside. My sister in law did that to her kids. You are a good mom at least you tried!!