Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love to see what people dress up as, I love the decorations, and I love the candy! :) This year wasn't as fun for me though. All my decorations are in storage so we didn't use those. During the Yamboree at my parents house we have an annual Halloween party, but since we didn't make it up this year and I'm the one that usually does the planning that didn't happen either. I love making all the treats that go along with the holiday too and I didn't do anything! I did successfully get costumes for my children though. It was the first year that Noah had an opinion about what he wanted to wear. We looked everywhere for something for him. He finally decided to be Batman but we could not find the one he wanted in his size so I headed to Kid-to-Kid to see if maybe they had something. Luckily, they did! Elmo!!! I saw it and knew he would love it. He doesn't even watch Sesame Street and never really has but he knows Elmo and likes him.

My cuties!

They also had a Mickey Mouse costume that I knew was perfect for Brock. The ears squeak when you squeeze them too...my favorite part. $22 later and 2 great costumes and I was done. Thank you Kid-to-Kid.

Saturday we had a Trunk-or-Treat at church. Food, games, and trick-or-treating...what more could a child ask for.

So excited!


Wondering where he can find more candy.

Donut on a string.


Monday night we headed to my sisters to Trick-or-Treat with them. The kids just have more fun with their cousins on holidays and I love the memories they make. They had tons of fun and we candied out when we got home. They were so tired they both slept in until 9:30! That was nice for me. :)


Elmo, Mickey Mouse, Rapunzel with her Pascal, and a Rocket (for Judson rockets).

No comments: