Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I love new babies!!

Tomorrow is aunt Goosey's big day! She is having a little baby girl and I am so excited I can't wait. So you will soon be seeing pictures of sweet P. Noah is still confused because the baby is named after my dad. He thinks that Pops is somehow in aunt B's tummy. It really freaks him out! I told him not to worry he will understand when the baby gets here. One day he told me, "Mommy I don't want to go back in your tummy." :) I couldn't help but laugh it was so cute. That was the first I had heard anything about it. He understands now that he won't be going back in my tummy but he's still a little confused. Needless to say...I can't wait to get my hands on that precious baby! I'm guessing 8'4, 20 1/2 in long with lots of dark hair. Any other guesses out there?

The house is coming along well. The forms are up and we should be pouring the slab next week. It's time to pick out granite! I'll get pictures up maybe this weekend. I keep forgetting my camera and refuse to leave it in my car with how hot it is outside.

For now I'll let you enjoy some pics of my kids with some friends of ours at Fort Sam Houston a couple of weeks ago.

S and N feeding the deer. B in the background is chasing a VERY loud duck.



Isn't this Peacock gorgeous! Beautiful colors!

N thought it was hilarious that this deer was about to "eat" B.

S and N would throw the carrots right in from of them then run. N didn't let them eat out of his hand. It made him too nervous. They had SO much fun though.



This one snuck up behind B and when he turned around it was right at eye level so he ducked down. He wasn't so sure about them.




1 comment:

Bailey said...

That is so funny about Noah. S said to me the other day Mommy I don't want you to put the baby back in your tummy. So fun to see the deer pictures! Have fun with your new niece. I hope everything goes well!